Mile High Management provides responsive management services to both the individual homeowners of an association as well as the Board of Directors. We can assist with CC&R Enforcement, Common Property Management, Accounts Receivable and Payable, Payroll Services, and pertinent Financial Recordings and Statements.
Our services include:
- Providing support services to the Board and developing effective policies for the association.
- An annual review of association bylaws and declarations.
- Placement of association and insurance coverage.
- Offer the board and property owners with a 24/7 answering service for emergency calls.
- Maintain complete and compliant files of association records.
- We provide access to homeowners during business hours.
- Providing prompt response to property owner questions, comments, and concerns and providing the board with information regarding these comments.
- Improve communications through a newsletter and other online resources.
To learn more about the specifics of our services and your community, please feel free to contact us.